Studio location: (Not a mailing address)
Gilmore Hall, 964 Broadway, Route 138, 2nd Floor, Raynham, MA 02767
1. What should I wear for my dance lesson?
Everyday attire is appropriate for dancing. A leather-soled shoe is suggested. Please do not wear sneakers or rubber-sole shoes.
2. Does the Studio offer monthly Saturday night dances?
At another location.
3. Will I be learning with people my own age?
Most likely. Students range in age from 13 (a few teens attend our Swing Lessons) to 82 years young! The majority of our students are between 35 and 55.
4. Do I need to have a partner to take lessons?
No, not at all. There is always someone to dance with. Our Studio is open to singles and couples.
5. Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, we do.